Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Jam With Us!!!

This morning Ashton and I participated in the Jam With Us event hosted by the Flagstaff Community Band inviting all Flagstaff residents to sing or play an instrument from the safety of their porch, driveway, or yard from 11:30-11:45am to bring music healing and fun to our community.  Ashton and I had a great time serenading the neighbors with The Star Spangled Banner, Stand By Me, and other improvised songs on flute, ukulele, and bongos. So much fun!!!!










After lunch, Zach participated in his first AP Human Geography online class. Meanwhile, Ash and I cleaned up his room and filled a bag with old goodies for Goodwill donation. Snickers hung out on the floor of his clean closet! She likes her cave-nests. Ashton then worked on his daily blog update. 




Upon the conclusion of Zach’s class, we played a rousing family game of The Walking Dead Risk: Survivor Edition. There was much laughter at the zombies’ expense! 




Derek made yummy hot pastrami sandwiches for dinner. 

We were treated to a beautiful sunset this evening! 






1 comment:

  1. I shared your Community Band info with our guitar-playing neighbor.

    ReplyDelete