After the vet, Snyx and I stopped by Grandpa Cliff and Grandma Dixie’s house to pick up some goodies. They bully some miracle found rice for us (YAY!!!) and have us some napkins to tide us over until those miraculously appear. Thank you!!!!
Later in the morning, Ashton and I worked on more candy science experiments together. You will have to check out his blog for a full report! My favorite experiment was making the M&M Comets!!!
I then dusted and vacuumed the entire house (yay) and then practiced flute. Mid-afternoon Zach attended his online geography class. Derek and I took Snickers on a windy walk. Brrrrr! I am ready for warmer spring weather which hopefully will arrive next week. (We might get snow tonight and tomorrow. Booooo!). We had chili tonight for dinner. Yum! Comfort food. After dinner while Derek and I cleaned up, Ash worked on online school work for half an hour while Zach practiced viola. Then we played the game Ticket to Ride together. Derek won AGAIN!!!! (He likes to hoard train cards!!!!) We has lots of fun!
I have started the book “Where the Forest Meets the Stars” and so far it is excellent! Looking forward to a few more chapters this evening as well as an episode or two of Star Trek Picard.
Stay well friends!!!!!
I keep thinking "good thing you are retired!"
ReplyDelete