Sunday, June 18, 2017

Less is more

Woke up to thunderstorms this morning, so running plans were cancelled. Zach, who seemed fine yesterday afternoon and evening, woke up again with a yucky stomach. So we had a lazy Father's Day morning with everyone in pajamas until 11am. Derek, Ash and I had pancakes and sausage for breakfast while Zach stuck with cheerios and watered-down juice. He started feeling well again about 10am and ate Sunday dinner with us (brats on the grill after the rain cleared out).  Hopefully he will feel ok tomorrow. 

With the rain has come cooler weather, so I took advantage of it with a late afternoon 16 mile bike ride. I rode into town and visited the new Phat Tire bike shop where they helped adjust my seat (it was a little low) and pumped up my tires. They also lubed up my bike chain and gears. Nice shop! Great to have a bike shop in town again and am assessable location for riders! 
 
 
   
Now cleaned up, I am ready to read more if my novel. I am reading "The Lie Tree" by Frances Hardinge. It is a really good mystery. I can't wait to see how it ends!!! But at the same time, I don't want the book to end. 

1 comment: