Busy week (as usual)! Zach is back to daily tennis. I have really enjoying going home and having lunch with him daily before dropping him off at tennis at noon. It is nice to have a brief break from work and have some Mom and Z time. Unfortunately, I could not have lunch with him yesterday as the laboratories for which I am responsible underwent an all day audit. We passed the audit fine. However the auditor was by far one of the strangest individuals I have interacted with. She talked nonstop and did not seem to have real investment in her auditor duties. For example, she spent 45 minutes talking about chicken manure. So that meant less audit questions for us, but I am mentally exhausted after having to pretend that I cared about all the extra nontopic conversation. Anyway, it is now over and we can look forward to our next audit (with a different auditor thank goodness) later in the year. Plus, I can have lunch with Zach again today!
Ash is keeping busy as well with swimming today and a trip to Incredible Pizza in Tulsa tomorrow. Almost Friday! Woohoo!
Glad you are getting some one on one ime with Z. I have fond memories of that kind of time with you and Greg. Enjoy❣️
ReplyDeleteYep...it's FRIDAY, hope it goes towards a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear about your Z time.
Hug everyone there.