A snail for Wyn!!!!
Came home to waffles, bacon, and laundry. Headed out this afternoon to a tea and dessert social for Children's Musical Theater where some of the kids and alumni shared their stories and experiences with donors. CMT sure can throw a yummy dessert party! Green things were key lime cakes. Drool!
While I was at the social, the boys ventured to the mall to get Zach a polo shirt for his Fifth Grade Promotion ceremony to middle school coming up Tuesday morning. Hard to believe there are only 3 more days of school left in the year and then we will have a second grader and a sixth grade middle schooler in the house. How time has flown!!!!
Came home to burgers on the grill and a game of ladder ball courtesy of Grandpa Randy and Grandma Peggy. We can't wait for their visit this week!







Your whole day looked great. Glad you got to enjoy ladder ball.
ReplyDeleteOn a diet...I'D KILL FOR THAT KEY LOME CAKE...
ReplyDeleteLove the snigel!!! I agree...whole day looks great :)
ReplyDelete