Otherwise known as the tale of the Bad Ass Women Runners in Oklahoma!
Freezing near the start. Temperatures in the race were in the low 20s. I am STILL thawing out!
Left to Right: Larissa, Erin, Tommi, Peggy, Tracy
Tracy and LArissa were awesome and picked up or race packets at the expo on Friday. I went and bought everyone Bad Ass knee high socks. Check out where the arrows point. Ha! LOVE IT!!!!
At mile 11.5 at the Route 66 bridge!!! Had to stop for a photo op!
Post Race!
Still a Bad Ass, but COLD!!!
Getting warmed up and eating hot spaghetti on the school bus back to Larissa's house. She was a GREAT host with hot beverages and hot showers after the race! And her husband was AWESOME for playing taxi driver getting us to the race this moring!
Peggy, enjoying spaghetti!
It was fun, despite the cold. Now gearing up for a half-marathon trail run on December 15th!




Woohoo, go girl! Very impressive! I'm cold just looking at those pictures. Love the socks, where did you get them? Where is the trail run? That should help you keep motivated during Thanksgiving, that's for sure! :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHmm, for some reason I commented twice. I guess I'm REALLY excited for you :)
ReplyDeleteBurrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!
ReplyDeleteDarned if you don't look cool or is that 'COLD' in those socks!!