Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Thankful for Ashton's Artwork
Ashton's class went on a "leaf walk" during school hours last week. They made artwork out of the items that they collected on the walk. Ashton made a "Leaf Man"!
Also, Happy 39th Birthday Derek! I took a half day off of work yesterday (and Derek a full day off), to have a celebratory lunch and then say "The hunger Game Catching Fire" movie. It was nice to have a date afternoon together. It had been too long since we had some alone-time together!
We head to Indiana this afternoon after school lets out. I am almost done packing! I have one meeting to attend at work at 1 pm and then off on VACATION for a few days. YIPPEE!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy late birthday, Derek! It sounds like you guys celebrated it right :) How was the movie?
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY SON...GOODIES ON THEIR WAY!!!
ReplyDeleteDAD