Sunday, April 21, 2013

All wet!


That was what Tracy and I were after we finished our morning run at 8 am this morning on the Pathfinder trail.  Our run started off warm and sunny, and ended with a cold rain...brrr.  Nothing like a bit of extra motivation to run rather then walk that last mile!  Went home and got cleaned up and then the boys and I headed to Tulsa to the aquarium.  There was a new Amazon river exhibit where the kids could crawl through a tunnel among the fish.  They are also installing a new sea turtle exhibit to open later this year.  Anyway, we had a great time, then went to Freebirds for lunch!  I also FINALLY got that awesome backlit shark shot that I have been trying to get for years!!!! (see above)







2 comments:

  1. GREAT pictures! SOunds like fun...all but the cold rain :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a man eating a gator...or a man-eating gator?

    Great pix of the shark?

    Nice teeth. Speaking of teeth, mine come out tomarrow! New false ones in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete