We did see an Osprey aircraft in flight (a way cool hybrid airplane/helicopter used by the Marines) just outside of Amarillo. The temperature started to drop as we drove toward Oklahoma, dropping over 20 degrees by the time we stopped for dinner in Oklahoma City. We finally made it back to Bartlesville about 9pm CST. It was sure nice to sleep in our own beds!!!
Here is what we woke up to this morning! SNOW!!!!
I went on a nice run with Tracy this morning in the snow. Although it would have been nicer if the wind had not been blowing. The kids made it outside to play for a while before it melted (mostly gone now).
Otherwise we have been having a mostly lazy day. I went to the grocery store this morning. We folded and put away laundry. I plan on making a yummy stew for tonight's dinner. Just got done with some flute practice after playing games with the boys. Time to read for a while. It sure is going to be hard to go back to work tomorrow!
Glad you are home safe and sound. I hope it isn't too much of a shock to get back to work.
ReplyDeleteDitto for what Dixie said. I'm so glad you had fun. I hope today hasn't been too rough!
ReplyDeleteNice to be HOME...even in the awaiting snow in the morning!
ReplyDelete