The boys and I got up early this morning and headed to Downtown Bartlesville at 8am to participate in the annual Miles for Mammogram Event "Pink the Ville". I ran the 5K race while the boys did the 2K Poker Walk together. Everyone got great exercise. I ran the 3.15 miles in 29 minutes 54 seconds (my goal was to beat 30 minutes- yippee! Aunt Jenny still kicks my butt though!!!), and I came in second in my age group (35 - 39 year olds).
After finishing the race activities, all of the boys stopped to get haircuts. We will head to Tulsa for lunch and a bit of shopping (both Zach and Ash need new tennis shoes) this afternoon. JJill just came out with their October clothes collection too. I wonder what the chances will be to sneak to Utica Square for a few minutes??? Ha! More soon!

Congratulations on your run time!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures and congratulations! That is amazing! SECOND PLACE in your age group? Awesome!!! I can hardly wait to run together! :)
ReplyDelete