So, I am trying to get myself motivated for more running (so I can keep up with Aunt Jenny when she visits!!!), so I invested in some fun running T's. (By the way- Aunt Jenny ran her first ever 5K in Germany last weekend in 29 minutes 3 seconds. Super Zippy!!!!We are very proud of her!)
Here I am modeling them as we were having a nice time outside this evening (perfect weather) grilling hot dogs and having fun. We had a big tizzy session with Snickers and Zach was showing off his new volleyball skills! What a great evening! We even got through homework painlessly! The only thing that would have made this evening more perfect is if it were FRIDAY!!!!
Always good when you can mix running with science!
The following shirt has the saying on the front as well. But it is always nice to try to entertain those who may be running behind you in a race!
Actually one of the coolest things about receiving the T-shirts in the mail today was the address label (seen below) - always nice to be called "Wonderful" - and then the free magnet from the company, One More Mile Apparel Co. (obviously a running apparel store).

The One Mile Apparel Co is not the only one who thinks you are wonderful. I'm a huge fan of you too!
ReplyDelete