Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Under the Weather


I think whatever maladies the kids had last week, they mutated and passed back to me.  I was really knocked out last night and most of the day today.  I did not really move much from the brown recliner (although was displaced this evening by the kids playing a rousing game of Angry Birds on the iPad while Derek got dinner ready).  Derek made sausage gravy and biscuits.  Yum!   Zach helped make the biscuits.  In between naps today I had nice skype sessions with Greg, Jenny, and Wyn and Grandma Peggy.  Derek did venture out this morning to hit the UPS store (Gary- fingers crossed that your box will get there by Christmas!!!) as well as Sam's club. 

The boys had fun at daycare, especially Zach who made slime yesterday and salt crystal "snow" today. How fun!  Derek and I did walk over with Snickers to pick them up in the afternoon.  After being rainy and really humid yesterday, it is windy and brisk this evening.  It was nice to get a little exercise and some fresh air.  But now, post dinner, I am ready to zone out in front of the TV and fall asleep early.  (Ash too---he is currently throwing a huge fit in the bathtub.  Joy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment