It is late and I just got done with the latest coughing fit. I made the mistake of trying to sleep in my bed. Well, now I am back in the recliner. Ugh! At least it is somewhat comfy snuggled in my hunter green fleece sleeping bag. ( note to self: throw it in the washer tomorrow!). Definitely cold sleeping down here. I miss Derek :(
Not much new since I posted earlier. The boys found light sticks for today's Advent adventure. What made these light sticks unique was that Ash's was green and topped with a frog figure while Zach's was red topped with a lady bug. They had fun running around in front of the Christmas tree lights with them. Derek took some pics which I will post tomorrow.
Derek and I then watched the first half of The Two Towers - one of of winter break traditions. Upon going to bed at 10:30pm I saw that the trailer for the new Hobbit movie is out. The movie will be released next December. So between that excitement and the coughing, I have yet to actually sleep.
Ok, now that I am upright and blogging has allowed me to calm down some, I will try and get some shut eye before the boys appear at 6am.
FEEL BETTER and GET SOME SLEEP! Sending you happy thoughts...
ReplyDelete