Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Light stick action and other adventures!
As promised, here are some pics from last night's light stick fest.
I felt a bit more human today. Good thing as Derek and I had to take Snickers in for a checkup at the vet after a nice skype session with Cliff and Dixie. Snickers will go back on Friday for a dental cleaning so she will have clean teeth and better-smelling breath for Christmas- yay!
For the remainder of the afternoon, Derek played computer games while I alternated napping with working on the yearly family photo album and photo calendar. Still a work in progress! The three of us then walked down to pick up the boys from daycare and make a trip to the mailbox. For dinner, we ventured out for Chick-fil-a, as I still can't taste much of anything on account of my cold and chicken sounded appealing. the boys were all for it. then we stopped at Petsmart to pick up a few Christmas presents for Snickers (a couple of different kinds of balls since she loves them so much!).
After the kids get to bed, Derek and I will be either watching the conclusion of The Two Towers or Captain America. I am leaving it up to him since I have seen both. I think he will choose the later since he has not seen it yet. Regardless of the movie choice, I am going to go brew myself a large cup of peppermint tea. Hopefully the warmth and mintiness will help unclog my sinuses! (While the kids are watching their show before bed, I am going to drool over the new Hobbit and Dark Knight Rises trailers again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment