Friday, February 4, 2011

OMG! Giant drfits of...

Well...nothing!  No snow.  Haven't seen one flake.  I was expecting to see maybe a dusting when I got up at 6 am to run on the treadmill (actually got to bed by 11pm last night- yay!).  Sure, some may have fallen in the middle of the night, but nothing has accumulated.  There are patches of ice here and there---which in a large city with a good percentage of idiot drivers who never see ice or snow, you would not catch me out driving anytime soon.  Our car which was left outside overnight (because we only have one side "free" in the garage for parking ---ahh the joys of owning too much junk and not knowing where to put it, regardless of having the time to organize it...) was nice and icy.  The boys are enjoying breakfast and staying cozy.  I am prepping tea!  Zach keeps looking out the window hoping...


Per Aunt Jenny's comment...hot beverage = CHECK!, sledding = only if you mean taking the stairs!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Wish I could send you some of our piles to justify cancellations due to a "maybe" storm. The 10 degree day won't keep me home another day! It's sunny, the streets are plowed, and I have cabin fever so I'm heading out. Stay warm. Sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the picture of the boys (Jake included) having breakfast. What a bummer there isn't any snow yet! I'm glad you've had your hot beverage...and sledding down the stairs can be fun :)

    Mom2...I hear you, get out of the house! I'm learning cabin fever in a new way over here and I definitely understand the need to get out. Where did you go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Jenny, you need to have Greg tell you all about sledding down stairs - good thing it was at Aronson's house - not here! Remember that one Tommi?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to exercise at Curves then to Church for Handmade ministry then to Target and tonight out to eat! Felt great to get out! Two days in is one too many for me.

    ReplyDelete