I have been working diligently the entire morning, fielding emails, reading papers, etc. I have a conference call coming up in 30 minutes. So, I was about to head down and make a quick sandwich. Derek said he would do it and reappeared a short while later with a fabulous hot italian sub, pickle and iced tea. What a nice, and extremely tasty surprise! Wow- we should be able to work from home EVERY day. I get a lot more accomplished without all of the meetings to go to, and the food is FABULOUS!
Snow update---still none. Wait a minute...is that the SUN????
Icicles on the swingset!


Yeah, Derek! Was Zach terribly disappointed that there was no snow? Shall Cliff and I plan on
ReplyDeletemaking room in your garage for two cars? We're really good at throwing OTHER people's stuff away!
Sure beats the tuna sandwich I had for lunch. Dad taking me to Main Street Grill in MIshawaka to make up for the lack of his culinary skills. Yea!
ReplyDeleteYaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy Derek!!!!
ReplyDelete