Thursday, February 3, 2011
No snow yet...
Work let out early today as well as the daycare due to the impending storm. Work, schools and daycare have been closed for tomorrow. However, we have not seen any ice or snow yet. Apparently it is supposed to start snowing around midnight. (Course, this does not mean that I don't have a ton of work to do tonight and through the weekend- bummer. I will probably be up tonight when the snow starts...) So, we are staying warm and keep looking out the window periodically. We read all of the books in the house that have to do with snow. We have missed out on snow entirely so far this season because of our move so this is kind of exciting. Also fascinating what weather causes a big city to shut down BEFORE a flake is even produced... We will keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
With all that advance preparation, I hope you really get some! I'm reading "The Snowy Day" at the library today, so I'll be thinking of you! Make sure to take a work break to go sledding with all three boys and have something hot to drink :)
ReplyDelete