Zach had a better day at school today with more "yes" marks than "no" for good behavior. So, there were many hugs for his good behavior. We talked about following directions (where he had some issues today), then read the book, "It's Hard To Be a Verb" by Julia Cook which is a cute story about learning self control and following directions. So, yay for Zach today!
Ash went to the potty today for the first time before his bath. He has been interested for some time now so we thought we'd show him what to do. This may just be beginner's luck- but a step in the right direction. So, yay for Ash today!
I just got done running for the evening which watching a Battlestar Galatica Episode. I am reliving the new series episode by episode during my longer treadmill runs and loving it!!! After a shower to clean up, Derek and I are going to enjoy "Batman: Under the Red Hood" on DVD. So, yay for us!
And Yay for a 3 day weekend!!!!!
YAY for Zach!! YAY for Ash!! YAY for Mom and Dad!! Enjoy your weekend!!!
ReplyDelete