Sunday, August 1, 2010

Scorching Saturday

Yesterday morning we all got up late (8:45am- which is definitely sleeping in for the boys!!!).  Zach requested eggs and potatoes for breakfast.  So I prepared breakfast while Derek got his haircut.  We all ate together when he returned from the $8 salon.  We then all went outside to do yard work and play.  The boys had fun riding bikes and running with me around the cul-de-sac.  Derek mowed and worked on some landscaping and then I took over with the edging.  By the time we all went inside, it was getting quite hot, hot, hot and we were all sweaty.  After cooling off, resting and having yummy burritos for lunch, we headed out to Jared's for ice cream.  Yum! 




I'll be heading out for my Sunday morning run shortly.  The remainder of the day will be spent doing the usual chores (grocery shopping, laundry) with some fun with the boys thrown in (and if I am lucky, a nap too!!!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment