Friday, February 19, 2010

Skunky meetings?

Just a quick update to say Grandma Peggy arrived in good order yesterday morning. We met Derek for a Chinese buffet lunch. I took the afternoon off. So, Mom and I hit the grocery store (specifically we needed milk and Kleenex- sniff sniff- my cold has depleted our stash) and then picked up Ash from daycare. We spent a nice afternoon together. Grandma got to see both boys in action at swimming lessons. We went to bed entirely too late after watching the men's figure skating competition. This morning- work has been nuts. I have meets all day (except for right now in which I am taking a sanity break!). During my meeting just prior to this, we all looked out the window onto the courtyard and there was a skunk milling about. He/she was very beautiful and having a great time scavenging among the bushes. I wish I could have gotten a picture. Maybe it will appear again this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment