Monday, February 22, 2010

Fun with Grandma Peggy!






Sorry it has taken me so long to update the blog. We had a nice, relaxing weekend with Grandma Peggy. The boys enjoyed playing with her on the floor and blowing bubbles. Ash discovered the little wooden scooter that Greg and I had growing up. He knows exactly how to get on, but only knows how to propel himself backwards. His favorite thing is to get on, smile really big, then fall off and laugh. What a little silly nut!!! Zach liked playing Chutes and Ladders with Grandma as well as checking out all of the apps on her iPhone. Our favorite Mexican restaurant in town opened back up for business, so of course we stopped in for Friday dinner- YUM!!!! We basically sat around enjoying each others company and watched the Olympics. It would have been the perfect weekend if not for my cold- turned sinus infection. The left side of my face is still sore! We were sad to take Grandma back to the airport yesterday. Zach said, "I miss Grandma Peggy." today at breakfast. However, we know she and Grandpa Randy are sure to visit again soon as Grandma has sworn to see her Grand kids every two months if at all possible. YAY!!!!

Well, I am am going to crawl in bed with sudoku. Another early night for me until this cold goes away! I have a big program review tomorrow afternoon at work. Then I will be in Houston for the day on Wednesday for meetings. At least the week is going fast!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a fabulous time! I LOVE hearing about Chutes and Ladders and backwards scooter driving :) Now we just need to get out there and hit that Mexican restaurant!

    ReplyDelete