Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Airlines are a joy!

Well, true to form, the airlines screwed up again. Grandma Peggy is currently stuck in Detroit, MI. Her flight to Tulsa was cancelled due to mechanical problems with no replacement. So, she will be flying into Tulsa tomorrow morning. They are putting her up in a hotel tonight. I will be picking her up tomorrow (and maybe taking the afternoon off depending on what I get done at work tomorrow morning...). We told the boys that she wasn't coming until tomorrow anyway since she was orginally arriving after their bedtime tonight. We hope she has a nice hotel stay tonight and that she can enjoy some Olympics on TV. Speaking of Olympics, I am going to veg out in front of the TV- looking forward to downhill skiing and speed skating. I caught another cold (daycare biological warfare again...ha) and will probably head to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment