Sunday, October 25, 2009

Peaceful Sunday


I went out for a 6 mile run with Stacie and Angela this morning (missed you Tracy!) at 7am. When I got back, the boys were just starting to get up. We had a nice breakfast of eggs and potatoes, then spent some quiet time reading the paper and drinking tea while watching the boys play in our sitting nook off of the kitchen. It was such a nice, relaxing morning. I wish I could have captured it in a bottle! We drove to Owasso in the afternoon to run errands at Kohls and Target and then took the boys for pizza buffet at CiCis. Upon returning home, we watched Superman. Last night we got together with our friends Patrick and Christine to play Dungeons and Dragons. It was so fun to have their company and definitely escape reality for a few hours!!!! Although we were up past midnight- haven't done that in so long!!! The boys are all bathed and ready for bed. I think we will all sleep well tonight!

1 comment: