Gym heart-pumping workouts! (And a few of us have the same workout gear addiction!)
Dark chocolate treats from one of my class members.
Derek and I made homemade calzone on Friday night. We had the house all to ourselves as Ashton was in Lake Havasu practicing with the regional honor band.
Ashton and those members of the Flag High band who were selected for the Regional Honor Band, Orchestra, or Choir left on Thursday morning to practice in Lake Havasu with other selected high school musicians. Derek, Dixie and I traveled to Lake Havasu to enjoy the concert on Saturday. The kids sounded fantastic!
Enjoying views of the London Bridge (yes the actual first one) in between lunch and the concert in Lake Havasu.
After the concert, Ashton road home with us. We stopped for dinner in Seligman, AZ at the Roadkill Cafe. The food was (surprisingly) really good! Fun place!
We are now enjoying snow here in Flag with more on the way. Schools are already closed for tomorrow.



Yay Ashton!!! I bet the concert was amazing 💕Have fun in the snow!!!
ReplyDeleteHave flute will travel...congratulations Regional Honor Ash...love-the-name Roadkill...SNOW-IT'S 60 DEGREES HERE...WTHelp
ReplyDelete