This afternoon the Flagstaff Community Band hosted its annual holiday concert at Flagstaff High School. It was a fun program that featured great music along with many guest artists and conductors. It is one of my favorite ways to kick off the Christmas season!
Santa even made an appearance as a guest conductor!!! (St. Nick is looking skinnier these days! Haha!)
After the concert the whole family went to Salsa Brava for some festive Mexican food! Yum!
This evening Derek, Zach, Ash, and I enjoyed a popcorn snack while watching the Super Mario Bros movie on Netflix. The movie was fun and much better than I expected it to be. It was fun seeing all of the references to the Super Mario Brother games from over the years. The first Super Mario Bros game on the original Nintendo came out when Derek and I were in junior high!


Nice way to start off the Christmas season...
ReplyDeleteThe Flagstaff Community Band is fantastic mostly because my favorite piccolo player is in it! Dixie
ReplyDelete