Saturday, November 25, 2023

Happy 49th Birthday Derek!

 Celebrating Thanksgiving round 3 and Derek's birthday at Grandma Dixie's house this afternoon!

Three generations in one picture!

Mmmmmm birthday pumpkin pie and chocolate chip cookies with cherry wine from Tabor Hill!

After eating we finished our game of Mexican Train dominoes.  Grandma Dixie ended up winning.  Yay!!!

Cute picture of Nauti peeking out of her cocoon.
It only took Derek 3 hours to realize that I served him his morning tea with a new birthday present, a mug that says "Tears of the People I Beat at Tennis." Ha!
We woke up to some snow accumulation this morning.  The snow and cold doesn't seem to bother Curie at all.  She likes eating icicles from anywhere that she can get them.  


Beautiful snow and sunset on the peaks this evening as I took Curie on her evening walk.  

And of course more Cutie Curie pictures!

Uh oh, the ball went UNDER!

Holiday bling with the snow!





2 comments:

  1. A wonderful day celebrating Derek's birthday with him and the family. Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEREK...HOPE IT WAS A GREAT ONE! from Dad

    ReplyDelete