Thursday, March 30, 2023

We love watching our Z play tennis!

It has been another fun day! After a 9am dental cleaning for me and a lovely brunch at Grandma Dixie’s house, Derek and I headed down to Phoenix to watch Zach and team play a tennis match against Barry Goldwater High School. The Eagles won the day and Zach won both of his singles and doubles matches! 














Derek and I went to Five guys for burgers before heading back up the hill to Flag! 

With all of the rain, the desert is full of color! 

The cacti are happy! 

Rain clouds made for a beautiful sunset. 

In other news, Ashton registered and signed up for classes at Flag High School for next year! He has signed up for Marching Band, Honors Geometry, Honors English, Honors Biology, and electives of Spanish I and Engineering. Alternate electives, if Spanish and/or Engineering do not work with his schedule are AP Human Geography or Computer Programming. So excited for both Zach and Ashton’s new adventures this fall in university and high school respectively! 


1 comment:

  1. Congratulation Zach...I've never seen the desert that GREEN...what a sight even though it is your photo...thanx! Sound like the boys are on their way to an enriching Fall.

    ReplyDelete