Ashton braved the pool and hot tub despite the cold weather. Zach, who of course is wearing a t-shirt and shorts, says that he is not as crazy as Ashton.
Zach has third lunch!
Warming up with high tea!
Beautiful evening wake views from the back of the ship. No whale or other wildlife sightings yet. Hopefully tomorrow at Ketchikan!
It is 10pm. It is still light out. The sun just set. Derek and I are in bed ready to sleep. The boys are both still having a blast in the teen lounge watching movies and playing games, etc. Derek and I were planning on dressing up tonight (as it is one of the formal nights on the ship) and attending their musical production. However, we just are pooped (finally relaxing I guess). So we just stayed casual and enjoyed watching the sun set together while eating a very late light dinner at the buffet.
Here is where we are right now!
Next stop: Ketchikan, ALASKA!!!!
Difficult to believe Ashton trumped Zach in the "I can stand the cold better than you" category.--Dixie
ReplyDeleteHahahaha, I’m with Dixie. That’s hilarious. Sounds like a good day had by all. Fun the boys are enjoying the teen lounge and you two got time to rest. Love the pics!
ReplyDelete