Monday, February 14, 2022

A Day for Lovin’

Lovin’ one’s heart and muscles that is! 

I sported my Pump Love tank with my red Camo tights  to the gym today. I attended the 9am BodyCombat for some cathartic punching and kicking to rockin’ tunes. At 10:15am I led my BodyPump class attendees through a “Love Your Heart and Muscles” themed class for Valentine’s Day. Lots of smiles and great comments on class today! 

Then I went home to get cleaned up and eat lunch with Snyx. Derek was at tennis. I then met with my quintet for a nice afternoon of music therapy. Zach is currently at high school tennis practice. In a few minutes, I will take Ashton to swimming and relax in the car while reading a book. I’m currently reading a fantasy novel by Stephen King. So far it reads like a fairy tale. It is really good! Derek was the one who got it from the library and he really liked it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment