Mr. Xmas Rex arrived just in time for Christmas!!! Thanks to Zach who helped me get him settled into his spot in the front yard. (And the flex tape repair surgery to his neck 2 years ago continues to hold nicely!)
I made mushroom, onion and Swiss cheese omelets this morning for breakfast. Sooooo yum! I went to the store as soon as I woke up to get the mushrooms. I also wanted to buy shredded hash brown potatoes, but there was a massive run on frozen potato products at the grocery. Weird. So I ended up with McDonald’s style hash browns instead. Still tasty!
Ashton and I made the gingerbread cookie recipe today which was in the December 22 door yesterday. They were excellent!!!!! And we had a great time this evening enjoying them with tea and hot chocolate while okaying two exciting rounds of euchre!!!
Snickers photobomb!!!!
The boys opened door #23 today. It is the countdown to the last Christmas cookie recipe! What could it be?
Also we throughly this was hilarious. Zach received a mailer from the University of Chicago urging him to apply to take advantage of their (supposedly) awesome coffee shops. Yes that is why a student should totally choose to attend University (massive eye roll!).
Yesterday was busy with tennis for Zach and Derek. I helped take a friend to a medical appointment (all is well). We watched the new Matrix Resurrection movie last night with Grandpa Cliff and Grandma Dixie on HBO MAX including movie theater style popcorn. It was fun to revisit the world of the Matrix again!
Lots of fun and yummy happenings at your house!
ReplyDelete