Also Zach took his first ever solo drive to tennis practice today! Go Z!!!
Tuesday, September 7, 2021
Things you never fathomed you’d do or see as a parent…
Helping your son make panty hose flour bombs for his military history class for re-enactments of classical India military campaigns. So funny! Glad I kept those two pairs of panty hose that I haven’t worn for years! I am totally cracking up that I sacrificed two pairs of panty hose to education! It has been hilarious watching Zach and Derek put them together (Zach needed 20 of them!). It looks like some strange, nerdy drug operation. Ha! I love the weird stuff that we do as a family! 


Also Zach took his first ever solo drive to tennis practice today! Go Z!!!
Also Zach took his first ever solo drive to tennis practice today! Go Z!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations Zach on your first solo drive! And pantyhose bombs.....really?!
ReplyDelete