Zach survived his official 3 hour AP World History exam yesterday. He thinks that it went well and is glad that it is finally behind him.
We received notice from the middle school that Ashton will receive an award next week during the end-of-year awards ceremony. We do not know what the award will be. Unfortunately only students can attend the ceremony, but a link will be made online to the recording of the ceremony the following day so that family can watch.

Wednesday I had my hair cut and styled now that the perm has relaxed. Short snd sassy for summer!

This morning Derek pulled a giant splinter out if my right heel. I had been living with its sharp pain for three days whenever I would rock back on my heels. Glad we investigated and that he got it out. #miniaturedaggaroftorture! (Dime for scale)
Wednesday I had my hair cut and styled now that the perm has relaxed. Short snd sassy for summer!
Okay, I’ll bite. How did you get a splinter in your heal?
ReplyDelete