Friday, July 10, 2020

Simple Gifts

When Derek and I went to pick up Z from tennis clinic at the country club this afternoon, he was finishing a doubles match. It was so nice to be able to watch him play for a few minutes. I’ve really missed watching him (and so many other things due to Covid-19). 

Also, I bought myself an early birthday present. The August box from Shaker and Spoon has a tequila theme. So at least I have something fun to look forward to next month. 
Derek and I went to Sam’s Club yesterday. I brought home a sushi sampler for Ashton and I to try for lunch. It had (top to bottom) tiger rolls, tempura rolls, crunchy California rolls, and dragon rolls. We both agreed that the tiger tolls were the best. 

We have asked the boys to request new foods for us to try and cook since going out to eat is not really an option. (Plus we love cooking together!)  Ashton requested Chinese lo mein for dinner. So Derek and I made a variation of our Mongolian beef recipe with noodles. It was excellent! 



I took to much and had to “share” half with Zachary! 







No comments:

Post a Comment