Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Feeding the Birds

First of all, Happy Birthday Grandma Peggy! We hope you are enjoying your little cacti/succulents - a little love from the Southwest! 

As part of Ashton’s educational enrichment, I found a bird-feeder kit. With help, Ash put the bird feeder together this afternoon. We also hung a suet feeder and a thistle feeder. We have another large feeder for the Stellar Jays which we will hang as soon as we are able to purchase peanuts (one of their favorites). 











During Flag Jam this morning, Grandma Dixie gifted Derek and I with Purdue face masks. Boiler up! 

Everyone is getting good at smiling with their eyes when out and about! 

This is a cute pic of Ashton reading last night. He is getting tall!!!

And finally our wine tonight to accompany spaghetti for dinner has a cool label and the cork is like the inside of a fortune cookie. 








1 comment:

  1. I am going to have to get more bird feeders if I want to keep up with the Millers!

    ReplyDelete