Monday, March 30, 2020

Grandma Dixie, Flagstaff Celebrity

Grandma Dixie made the front page of the paper yesterday. Below is a link to the online article. 

Otherwise I have pictures. ( you will have to zoom in to read it). 










Top item on the list for today is that the Arizona governor announced that schools would be closed through the end of the school year. Bummer! So we carry on having fun at home and finding new, educational activities to keep ourselves occupied and minds active. Today, Ashton and I hosted another Flag Jam from our front porch. Grandpa Cliff and Grandma Dixie walked over again to listen. We played an assortment of popular songs and broadway show tunes. 

In the morning before the jam session, Derek and I braved the grocery store and were shocked to find paper towels and napkins! However, the store was completely sold out of flour, sugar, and other baking supplies. Nutty!!! Our afternoon was spent doing laundry, and I started the spring clean out of various closets. All bathrooms were thoroughly cleaned as well. Derek and I walked Snyx around the neighborhood in the warmer weather (yay 50s!) and enjoyed the mountain views in the sunshine. 

Here is a pic of Ashton from yesterday as he set off on his bike to find Grandma Dixie by the park to help her pick up trash. 


1 comment: