Saturday, August 3, 2019

Play Dates

On Thursday morning, Derek and I took Ashton over to his elementary school for a buddy play date on the playground organized by the school PTO for new families to the school to meet current families. It was s great way for Ashton to meet kids at his school and a nice way to meet other parents and learn more about the school. For example, we learned that Ashton will learn to play the ukulele this year in 5th grade. Way cool!!!! Ash had a great time playing with the other kids (Ash paired up with Noah, a 4th grader who holds a similar passion for all things Minecraft!),  and Derek and I loved exploring the large, beautiful, and scenic school grounds. De Miguel elementary has three different playground areas, a garden, a nature trail, and even its own telescope/observatory where “Star parties” are hosted throughout the year. Way cool! It’s going to be a great year! 













1 comment:

  1. Looks like a wonderful place to learn. I am so happy that Ashton is excited about starting school!

    ReplyDelete