Last night was Celtic music night for the weekly “concert in the park” event. We enjoyed music from the Green Lawns and the Knockabouts! Yay for fiddle and Irish flute! It was also nice to enjoy Bushmaster Park this go-around.
The boys went and had haircuts yesterday while I was on the computer registering Ash for school, banking, and other administrative tasks.
After haircuts, Derek and the boys stopped by the high school to pick up Zach’s freshman course schedule.
To make his schedule work, Zach will have PE and health this year and will resume taking Spanish in his sophomore year. Zach will have his freshman orientation day on August 5th.
Zach will also have Eagle Days where he can order a yearbook, reserve a locker, and purchase Eagle wear! We plan on going on August 1.
I also looked up the boys’ bus schedules as part of my administrative tasks yesterday. Zach will catch the bus at 6:30 am daily! (I thought our days of pre-6am wake ups were over. I was wrong!) Ash will catch the bus st 7:58am.
The boys’ school days will be the following:
Zach: M,T, Th, F: 8am - 2:30pm; W: 8am - 12:55pm
Ash: M - Th: 8:40am - 3:20pm; F: 8:40am - 12:25pm
It is both nice and interesting that they each have a shortened day one day each week. Definitely will take some getting used to. Good thing we are retired!!! Haha!
Last but not least, I took a 30 mile bike ride down to the middle of Upper Lake Mary, passing a wild fire area. I saw osprey fishing again- and smelled like sweat and smoke when I got home. Haha!
Listening to Celtic Music was so much fun! Sorry you had to leave early to go to band practice.
ReplyDelete