Friday, July 26, 2019

Catching up with friends!

The Vilardo family is vacationing this week in the AZ area. So our families got together tonight for a cook out. The kids went out on a long hike in the woods while the adults sat around the fire and caught up on recent events. Then we all enjoyed burgers, sides, and yummy dessert together. Such a fun evening! We sure do miss our Oklahoma friends!!!!! Thanks Jon, Shelley, Nick, Nate, Julie, and Kathyryn. We love you guys!!! Can’t wait until we meet again! 




What happens when you give teenagers your phone to take pictures. Goofiness!!! Haha! 





Meanwhile, I was sent the following gift from the American Chemicsl Society for helping review internship applications this past year. Awesome! So nerdy!!!! 









As my current shoes have expired their useful mileage, I now have new waterproof road and trail running shoes just in time for the monsoons. I can’t wait to try them out! 

Aldo, as a soon-to-be high school parent, I am ready for high school tennis and other sports! Go Flagstaff Eagles!!!! 




1 comment: