Monday, June 3, 2019

Retired? Or maybe Just Tired! Ha!

For Derek? Yes! For me, not quite. Two more days. However, I really did enjoy my retirement party this afternoon. 

Although seriously, I think this may be more true:

I am so grateful to have worked with such great people! 



I will really miss working with Jon! 

Brittnea was the mastermind behind my entire party. Thank you! 

Cindy is already retired! She and I have been Quality partners in crime! 

My silly boss! Really gonna miss him. 




And Cris... friends forever! We met when she ran the before and after school care when Zach was in preK. When we moved back from Houston, she was an admin at the research center. We totally bonded over Harry Potter. 

Best gifts ever! Plus some really nice gift cards to Home Depot!  (I see a new double oven in the future!!!) 



I  so excited for our move and the next step in our lives. However I will miss some truly great people. 




No comments:

Post a Comment