Sunday, April 21, 2019

Happy Easter!

After spending most of the week in Portland, I was really happy to return home to the boys and enjoy a long three-day weekend! 

The first thing I did upon return to town was cut my hair. I love the short, low- maintenance cut! 

We finally got our car back from the body shop after repairs from the the hail damage over spring break. It looks almost brand new! 



Scenes from Portland. Willamette Valley Pinot Noir and French fries! Nothing better for recovering from a full day of audit activities! 

Little bunny foo foo dessert at a local restaurant. The bunny was a carrot cake. Almost too cute to eat. The restaurant was a “shared plate experience”. The food was fantastic! 

Dixie and Cliff know me well and sent a travel/hiking wine pack. Can’t wait to try it on a hike with Derek in Flagstaff! 

Weekend grilling! This was yesterday. So yummy with all of the veggies (and salad for an evening “snack”). Today we had corned beef brisket on rotisserie and mashed potatoes. After taking Snickers on a long walk around the neighborhood, we played the new Harry Potter Battle for Hogwarts game from Grandpa Randy and Grandma Peggy. So much fun!!! In the game you play cooperatively against common enemies instead of against on another. 



(Snyx is a snoozer). 






1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks cute. The car looks wonderful. Your food looks delicious. Zach looks more grown up every time I see a picture of him.

    ReplyDelete