Friday afternoon, I attended my annual work holiday lunch and white elephant gift exchange. Ugly sweaters were in abundance!
Friday night, I hosted the 4th annual Nog Jog for my running friends. We entertained the neighborhood with our jingle and bling as we ran around and enjoyed Christmas light displays. Then we enjoyed fabulous food and exchanged stocking stuffers. So much fun!
Peggy and I - Nog Jog twins!
While the girls and I partied, the boys had a guys night out with dinner at Freddie’s an a movie (“Ralph Breaks the Internet”).
Today I attended the annual holiday tea for Children’s Musical Theater. (So many goodies in two days. I need to run more!!!!) Derek and I did a bit of Christmas shopping. Tonight we snuggled up on the couch with blankets and watched the movie “The Man Who Invented Christmas” about Charles Dickens and his writing of “A Christmas Carol”. It was great! A Christmas Carol is a family tradition and one of my favorite books ever!
The Nog Jog looks like so much fun!
ReplyDelete