I got up early this morning and ran 13 miles with the girls. We had to modify our route as the path along the river is totally flooded.
After a yummy waffle and bacon breakfast and a nice Skype with Greg and Wyn, Derek and I drove to Tulsa to pick up my new bike. My 20 year old mountain bike will still be great for off-roading and riding around with the kids, but my new light Trek FX3 will be great for zooming on the path and around town as well as those crazy races that I periodically talk myself into! I took it out for an inaugural short spin around the neighborhood before a leftover pizza early dinner. Love it!!!
Nice wheels❣️
ReplyDeleteNice bike !!!
ReplyDeleteFor that Trek...you should have pared down to swimmin'shorts and got your old bike for a Tri-athilon!
Can't wait to try it out...........or is it "don't touch my bicycle?"
ReplyDelete