Had a nice evening in Flagstaff at Black Bart's. The food was great and the entertainment was even better. The restaurant employs voice majors from Nothern Arizona University here in Flagstaff as waitstaff. As you eat, they serenade the audience with musical numbers from Broadway, Disney, and popular radio hits. Their voices were amazing! The bartender had a voice that was out of this world! Our favorite performance was Tradition from Fiddler on the Roof. As for food, Derek enjoyed a steak while I had the grilled chicken and veggie kabob. The kids had grilled chicken and fries (Z) and spaghetti (A). Good thing we are hiking again tomorrow to work off the calories!

Sour dough biscuits with cinammon butter and prickly pear margarita. Total relish!
Derek and tater skin with bacon, cheese, and green chile.
Now back home for tea and relaxation. The house owners were well stocked with tea for guests- Newmans brand. I love the motto!!!
Wonderful sounding place...I luv eateries like Black Barts w wonderful entertaining waiting staff
ReplyDeleteGOOD STOP