Sunday, March 12, 2017

Adventures in the Quad State Area

 
We drove from Farmington, NM to Moab, UT today. We made sure to take the correct turn at Shiprock, NM. (Old funny story from when we lived in NM 15 years ago.)
 
We then stopped at Four Corners Monument. Here were are a family divided! I am standing in Utah. Derek is in Colorado. Ash is in New Mexico, and Zach is in Arizona. 
 
We then stopped in Cortez, CO for an amazing Mexican lunch at El Burro Pancho. 
 
Views of the La Sal Mountains on the way to Moab. 
Hike to Wilson's Arch 
 
The boys loved climbing up the rocks. I was still a bit sore from yesterday's climbing. 
Brotherly bonding
 
 
 
 
 
 
View of the La Sal Mountains from the front porch of our condo! 
 
The condo is great. 3 bedrooms, 3 baths. The kids love the TV loft room
 
View from both the living room couch as well as eating area off of kitchen. 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I'll bet you are in "seventh heaven" seeing the snow capped mountains!

    ReplyDelete