Wednesday, February 8, 2017

So the other doctors felt left out...

It seems whenever we have one medical appointment, others must follow. I received a call from the school nurse that Ash was complaining of a sore throat. Strep and other ailments have been making their way around the schools. So I went and picked him up at noon. We couldn't get in to see the doctor until 4pm. So he and I relaxed a bit, had a nice chat with Grandma Peggy, and played a few card games. The doctor's office was packed when we arrived at 4pm. We didn't actually see the dr until almost 5pm. Yup- strep. Bummer! Then we spent a good while milling about CVS waiting for his prescription to be filled. (Which ensured that we also bought limited edition haribo gummy bears and other delights that we really don't need- see Exhibit A below). 
 
Finally got home about 6pm. On the bright side, I get to work from home tomorrow as Ash cannot go to school until he has been on antibiotics for 24 hrs. Snickers will be thrilled to have company again! 
Time to wash my hands again and disinfect the bathroom! 

1 comment: