I spent the rest of the afternoon wrapping presents. At one point it looked like Santa exploded in my bedroom! Now time to relax with some tea and a book.
Friday, December 23, 2016
Do you see what I see?
This morning the boys went out to get haircuts. I lifted weights at home. For lunch, we ventured out to Frank and Lolas for burgers. Zachary totally demolished his first green chile cheeseburger! After lunch, we took a walk on the the Bartlesville Pathfinder in the woods to admire the little Christmas trees that have been randomly popping up over the past month as the holiday draws near. I guess someone decided that the woods also needed some festive bling for the holidays! I see the trees on my weekend runs and wanted to share them with the boys. We all had a nice time getting some fresh air!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks wonderful! We miss you!!! Merry Christmas!!!
ReplyDeleteLuv the wonders of nature and the inclusions of planted Christmas trees.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
Love it that you all take advantage of the trail!
ReplyDelete