Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Conference Cheese!

Fun (cheesy) stuff at the conference:

Kendall branded race car (with fangs!!!!)

Posing with new PHILLIPS 66 engine oil bottle design. 
Phillips 66 ice sculpture
Yummy (and fancy) desserts! 
Espresso mousse in edible dark chocolate cup!
Dark chocolate fondue and key lime mini desserts. 
Meanwhile my legs and feet are sore and tired as I have been standing working various parts of the conference for the past two days. I am also getting exhausted from all of the schmoozing. I only need to survive one more day! 

I talked to the boys tonight. Yay!!! I really miss them. They are all doing well and enjoyed swimming lessons Tuesday after school. Z & A were both excited to tell me they had pizza last night for dinner and were helping Derek make burritos tonight. In addition to lots of fruit and salad, I have enjoyed crab cakes, calamari, scallops, and BBQ swordfish. More seafood expected at tomorrow night's conference soirée (yes I had to pack a cocktail dress-ugh!!!!). Nice to sample great seafood while near the ocean. 

2 comments:

  1. Well, you sure make it look like a fun and hunger satisfying experience! But, there's no place like home. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy seeing your conference through SEA FOOD and Sweet SEE FOOD!


    ENJOY THE G O O D L I F E ...it is conference! REMEMBER...they need to treat all of you well for not being able to be at H O M E...

    ReplyDelete