Tuesday morning, the kids had dental appointments. No cavities!!! Interestingly, the dentist indicated that Ash will definitely need braces in the future while Zach may only need them for cosmetic purposes. We thought it would be the other way around - Ash with the big mouth and all! I then played taxi taking the boys back to their schools (Zach had to go to his GATE school) and then back to work to meetings (yay). Last night, Ash and I hit the mall while Zach was at tennis so that I could pick up some black blouses and another pair of black dress pants for our upcoming Lubricants Marketer conference the first full week in April in Florida. Yes- we have an all black dress code for employees. After picking Zach up, we came home for homework and burritos. Derek arrived home safe and sound (yay) at 7:30pm.
Unfortunately, Ash started to get hoarse Monday night. We thought it was just allergies from all of the dust and pollen in the air. He was more hoarse on Tuesday with some coughing. Tuesday night he spiked a fever. This morning he still has the fever and has lost his voice completely and his breathing sounds really raspy in his throat. I am home with him this morning and will be calling the doctor to get him in for an appointment. It may still be allergies, but better safe than sorry.
Mom and Dad arrive tonight for the long Easter weekend! Hopefully we can get Ash on the mend quickly!!!
Meanwhile, Snickers is completely thrilled that we are home and keeps coming up for pets and brining me her ball! I wish I could take her to work with me some days. It would make it more enjoyable- at least for me.
Oh, here is Ash's spring picture. I thought it turned out great. Zach's to come soon when he remembers to bring it home.

No comments:
Post a Comment