Sunday, July 19, 2015

Fabulous Forty Festivities!

My running buddies threw me a 40th birthday party this evening. I am so touched. You have no idea! 

Homemade cake by Tracy! Yellow cake with chocolate frosting. My favorite!
Fabulous friends. Whoever said diamonds are a girl's best friend obviously did not have running buddies! 



Not a party without margaritas! 





Basket of the most awesome goodies ever! I am blessed to have such good friends that know me so well!







What a great evening! And I had a great time showing Derek all of the goodies!!
Zombie stuff, running stuff, badass stuff, favorite snacks! It's all there! 
Forty is fabulous. Here is to forty more - especially with fabulous friends!!!

PS. Saw Jurassic World at the theater this afternoon with the boys. IT WAS AWESOME!!



2 comments:

  1. Hooray! I am so glad you had such a wonderful party! What a fantastic gift! Hooray!!! We can hardly wait to give you a (most likely belated, as I imagine it will be next weekend) birthday song!

    Meanwhile...we totally agree about Jurassic World...it ROCKED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic way to celebrate your birthday!

    ReplyDelete