Saturday, February 14, 2015

February's Race is Done!

Tracy, Rachel, Gabi, Madhu and I ran the "double" Sweetheart 5k and 10k this morning in Tulsa. So a total of 9.3 miles, whew! Tracy had us all decked out in bling and mustaches! She also bought us light up heart necklaces to make up for the fact that the race did not buy enough medals for all participants, so we will have to wait 4 weeks for delivery. She is so thoughtful. The race did give out cute stocking hats in place of shirts this year yay!
I think it is awesome that Rachel, who has known us all for less than a week, fits right in with our whackiness! And yay for Madhu who ran her first race ever today (actually technically it was two races back to back)!

We enjoyed pancakes at the post race party. But now I am ready for Valentine's Day Pizza with my three handsome sweethearts! 


2 comments: